The Chase for the padawan

AAR Template

Name: Stormzy

Who helped (If applicable): Clutch, Deathtiger, Ian

Summary of encounter: A padawan crash landed outside of the base while on the run from an unknown sith brotherhood. While on the run the sith "attacked" the Temple in hopes for trying to retrieve the young padawan that they thought ran to the temple to warn the Jedi about their plans. Their plans changed and they managed to kidnap a youngling and used him as ransom for either the padawan or holocrons. Neither worked so they decided to fight to the death. A trial of combat

KrMCdFv.png

7/10 Make sure that if you want it to be Jedi focused to make that clear and have clones leave the planet and not be on high alert on base. There was a whole lot of standing around even as a recon and even more for the regular troopers. It seemed like a solid encounter all around but keep those things in mind and try to bring in some more RP next time. Hope this can help you and good work.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Had a fun time, got to stand around and guard, get a couple pop shots in outside the Brig at the sith. Didn't participate much but heard good things. 9/10 (would give 10 if I participated more, but that isn't GM's fault, just the job I am on the server)

GM Leadership

I can not fault you for Event Jobs and Cordination of Clones and Jedi. that being said, I personally felt that there wasn't room for negociations. Hince me acting aggressive. I do aplogize if it ruined for others. 6/10.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.