Trandoshans Capture 501st Troopers

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): ChiMar, Johnson

Summary of encounter: A Trandoshan is spotted scouting out a Republic base on Felucia. He is captured and interrogated. After being promised to be released safely he reveals that the Trandoshans have taken a group  of 501st troopers hostage on Ilum as well as a researcher that was studying the effects of weather on clones that have been subjected to extreme cold for extended periods of time. These troopers and the researcher had been holding an outpost that has now been taken over by the Trandoshans. This outpost includes armed guards, ray shields, and tents with many troopers captured inside. All troops are deployed to Ilum to save these citizens and they have an option to negotiate or go in guns blazing. Ended up being passive RP for the most part with a bit of fighting mixed in with a lot of negotiation.

Link to encounter Document (optional):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_MiK1FQp8fI9JDAg80-34RbEQP2IqsUbukh_D1TadLA/edit

KrMCdFv.png

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I am going to give this a 9/10. I really appreciate bringing RP and entertainment for us nightowls and those in non-american time  zones. I'd like to see more events around this time to bring entertainment and new people from this these time zone to the server.

• Agree 2
29 minutes ago, Baron said:

I am going to give this a 9/10. I really appreciate bringing RP and entertainment for us nightowls and those in non-american time  zones. I'd like to see more events around this time to bring entertainment and new people from this these time zone to the server.

Thank you for rating and I’m glad you had a good time

Former:

Jedi Youngling

30 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

8/10 Good late night event. Good amount of passive RP with a touch of shooting that felt pretty good.

Thank you for rating and I will try to continue to mix in more RP in the future as this was my first time really doing one of these sorts of encounters and it seemed that everyone playing had a pretty good time 

Former:

Jedi Youngling