Flytape's Resignation

Flytape

Name: Flytape 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189765119

Staff Rank: New Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 10/1/2020

Reason for leaving: No one on the server really knows me personally, but to put it short. I was deployed back early this year and was overseas for 6 months. In that time my mental health was getting really bad and has followed through to this day. The server not really as a staff member as given me a lot of stress from drama and what not. I just feel like taking a break will hopefully get rid of a lot of the bad blood I have on the server.

Farewells: So first comes first for farewells would be to @Shockpoint. You recruited me at the beginning and mentored me how to be a great staff member on the server. You showed me the ropes and it really made a difference at the first interaction.

Now time for @Bud you helped me understand more as a new staff member to the server and really showed me how to be better in a whole in our few interactions. I really appreciate the fun times you gave me on the server.

@Gadget same for you as with Bud. You taught me a lot of things about Synergy and I appreciate it dearly. 

@Shake I appreciate you as well. Every time I had a question about staff related issue you would always be there to answer it.

Thank you for your service. 

I don't know you personally. Though I'd like to talk to you about your deployment if you're open to it. It's good to reach out and just be able to talk about stuff. @Fister is another military boy I know. 

Take care. A warrior cannot charge on the war path without mind and body.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x