Shi's Memorial Video

Hey guy's, this is the Memorial Video I took of Shi's Memorial. I am sorry for the quality and some of the off things with it but hey, He will be remembered forever.

All quotes anyone has of Shi that they would like Immortalized please send to me and I will add them to the description of the video on Youtube <3 

Rest In Piece Rear Admiral Shi

Edited by ItnLucky
  • Friendly 3

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

I can't watch it again. Not this recently. But i'm glad we have it. Thank you for recording.

"This is something that doesnt always happen, but it should. I would like to thank everyone who is a part of this community, everyone who has come before me, and everyone who will follow me. You are all good people. Thank you for making this community a good one, and keep up the good work. Work hard, play hard, but most of all, dont waste your time. Enjoy it, enjoy the company and make sure every action you make in Synergy is a good one." - Shi/Phoenix/Indomitus

Edited by Conrad
  • Friendly 6

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

@Artemis - Phoenix It might be a game but this is everyone paying their respects for Shi as best they can. 

Hope it can help

Edited by Naffen
  • Friendly 4

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I got a notification for this. Words on a screen meant a lot to me, seeing the things you had for him but hearing voices say the words, he would be proud. He didn’t go out the way he ever wanted to but he had no other choice. 

One day day soon I will visit my brothers second home and I would be honoured to meet anyone who knew him. My name is Ashe, short for Ashely. This is something I will share with our family because I know it will mean a lot to them. My brother as some stated was an asshole at times, he was a loveable asshole, and his biggest critic was always himself. His attitude was at frustrations with himself and he always screwed with his own head in that way, he was never good enough for himself. For 18 years he dealt with depression anxiety and paranoia, for 6 years he dealt with cancer, and that is why he took the route he did. It came back and after the third time you don’t get any more options. Phoenix or shi or Indomitus as someone said was not the best person, but he was all I had growing up. He was my twin, we were called bracket and hinge from a young age and we were identical. We grew up on war hammer and star wars and music and games and everything, we were best friends. He was an uncle to my son and he was a good man. 

Someone said “if you believe in it, hopefully he is in a better place” to which I would say he is. He doesn’t have to suffer anymore, and although me, my family and everyone who knew him will feel this void for a long time to come, I am just glad to know that somewhere, in so many places and people, he left a good mark.

So until I can thank you all in voice, thank you. Thank you for making this video, thank you for being there for him, thank you for being Synergy. You made his life better for it, and I hope he made yours better for it as well.

RIP Josh - Phoenix, indomitus, paladin, Shi, requiem, Phantom, Titus.

• Friendly 5