[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Buurg) Staff Application

Buurg

RP Name: 212th HVY SFC Buurg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104192114

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Central Timezone

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I want to be admin because I'm a stickler for rules and regulations as well. I want to be able to bring top notch rp to the server via entertainments and events. As well as keep the minges out as much as possible. I believe I got the right attitude as a good admin need. I've noticed a lot when i put in tickets to set up a sim or ask a question. Most of the time I don't get any responses and I feel like this could help keep the ticket system clear and  help out the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I've been an avid Star Wars fan since I was a child. I've watched every episode of the clone wars anime as well as all the movies several time. I'm 31 years old with a wife and 2 boys. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No i have not

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 203:27:47

Edited by Buu_Buu89
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead