Shard's Return [Buzz's Return]

Hello!

After a few months I have decided to return... yet again to GMOD as an extra thing to do when I have nothing to do. Some of the prior positions I have held were MRP HA, Second Gregor, and Neyo when the 91st was still around, *cough* Long ago *cough* *scoffs* January of 2018 *scoffs*.... Anyways, we all retire but then come back, what goes around must return so here we are. Hope to meet some of the oldies and the ones I have never met.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

38 minutes ago, Shard said:

Hello!

After a few months I have decided to return... yet again to GMOD as an extra thing to do when I have nothing to do. Some of the prior positions I have held were MRP HA, Second Gregor, and Neyo when the 91st was still around, *cough* Long ago *cough* *scoffs* January of 2018 *scoffs*.... Anyways, we all retire but then come back, what goes around must return so here we are. Hope to meet some of the oldies and the ones I have never met.

Mother fucker returns when I leave xD 

• Funny 2

British

7 hours ago, Freck said:

Mother fucker returns when I leave xD 

Sorry sir! Work was in the way! I'll see you around, I have you on discord.

1 hour ago, Chambers said:

I was confused for a moment but pretty sure this is Buzz lol

Welcome back bro

Tis I, the MIA HA from MRP, been awhile but glad to still see you around Chambers, I can't seem to stay out of retirement so I guess I'll make this one longer.

• Friendly 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.