Increase DC-17/Dual DC-17 Damage

Notadroid

Name: Notadroid

Suggestion:Increase DC-17/Dual DC-17 to 150 Damage so it can 1 shot normal clones, and droids of course.

Implementation: Change the stats

Lore: Well there are some Key Points that really show how Plausible this would be, First we will start with the death of fives. “a terrified Fives reached for one of Rex's discarded blasters. After a warning, Fox shot Fives in the heartThe weapon used to shoot Fives was the
DC-17 Hand Blaster. Some may Argue that Fives was not in his Full ARC Armor so there was not as much protection for him. He still was wearing standard Phase 2 Armor that was created to be more comfortable and protective than its Previous Phase 1.Next the Blaster Pistol is also noted to be one of theCommando Pistols and was regarded as an extremely deadly weaponThe reason Why the side arm was so strong with its unusually high stopping power and fire ratewas because it shared the same internal components as the Popular Republic commando weapon theDC-17m”. Due to the fact that this weapon has proven to have the power to deal damage and has lore backing I believe that it is needed for Future RP using the weapon.
spacer.png

• Funny 2
Forum Admin

I honestly don't know if anything you post on the forums is you being serious or what but -1, the current stats on all guns have been tested and purposely made what they are to fit the servers stand point for average hp on NPCs and players. even though sure we saw them one shot fives, shouldn't that mean clones should be one shot? seems really stupid.

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 minutes ago, Naffen said:

I honestly don't know if anything you post on the forums is you being serious or what but -1, the current stats on all guns have been tested and purposely made what they are to fit the servers stand point for average hp on NPCs and players. even though sure we saw they one shot fives, shouldn't that mean clones should be one shot? seems really stupid.

Valid Point. Thank you for the Feedback!

I mean it's lore accurate, but if we wanted to get all accurate then why don't you take this into effect

Look at how the b1's and B2's one shot Clones, and how the clones one Shot B1's with DC-15A's and S

Honestly it was all one shot in a lot of situations. Most of the time armor only got you maybe 2 or 3 shots before it penetrated and killed you. Honestly a lot of issues about this, and it takes away fun that people have shooting at each other. 

All in all good idea, but just not practical on the server

Former: Liaison

2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I mean it's lore accurate, but if we wanted to get all accurate then why don't you take this into effect

Look at how the b1's and B2's one shot Clones, and how the clones one Shot B1's with DC-15A's and S

Honestly it was all one shot in a lot of situations. Most of the time armor only got you maybe 2 or 3 shots before it penetrated and killed you. Honestly a lot of issues about this, and it takes away fun that people have shooting at each other. 

All in all good idea, but just not practical on the server

Wow that is a Great Point i think that might be my next Suggestion may be to increase the Droid damage or give them a very powerful weopon. Thank you for the Help ill give you credit in the post. Thanks for the Feedback.