Diplo

**FILLING OUT BAN APPEAL FOR HIM**

Name: Beasty
Steam ID:
Ban Reason: Server Advertisement 
Date of Ban: Around April 19th 2020
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: Forseen
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Well, Beasty had Asked Someone on the server if he wanted to play on another server after he left Synergy. However, that same person fished him to that server the same day but before Beasty had said anything about it. The person only shows the ss that gets him in trouble because after Beasty was told about this Server he left Synergy completely, and then later that day he asked him if he wanted to play on said Server. Therefore, either you can deem it as a friend asking a  friend to play on a different server, or you can take it as they both did something wrong, either way Beasty was still Fished onto that server first. They had also both been on that Server before so how can you fish someone if they are already on that other Server? Beasty says "
somebody coulda told us each individually or someone coulda told us while we were together. I don't remember." 

Evidence to support your claims: 932b87dfaa10762b573aa2a690ba4a09-png.jpg

Comments on the Evidence: Resigning from 104th and Staff was Synergy not this other server.

:gasp:

-1 this member is toxic and when I get home I have the screenshots of him harassing DU members, to not only leave DU but also join another server 

Edit: unfortunately the screenshots where on my old discord that got banned. So I do not have them directly on hand to pull up I will do my best to recover them please give me a day or two to hopefully get them back. @traditional feel free to vote, however I put my word on that I am telling the truth. 

Edited by Dennis
Update
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Ah beasty, I see he is trying to return. 

From my experience with him toxicity was never directed towards myself but other members of the 41st (before my time as gree) which almost made them leave the battalion. He was given a trial period to improve behavior in the battalion, proceeded to break that and was removed from ARCL. He continued then getting angry with the person that removed him who can document more then me @Maddox07.  He then left the battalion after also being toxic toward our BCMD at the time and claimed we favoritzed another member of the battalion over him. The rest is history. Sorry beasty but -1

Also could you please relay this to him as he blocked me on discord before I could speak to him. 

Edited by Bruise
  • Agree 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

25 minutes ago, Conrad said:

-1 The man couldn't even fill out his own appeal. But is instead having someone else do it for him. Put in the effort for pity sake. If you can't do that you don't deserve to come back.

There is the more likely conclusion that the individual is banned from the forums and therefore has asked a member of this community who isn't banned if they would be willing to post their appeal.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Yeah chief,  It's gonna be an -1 from me.   Frankly,  Beasty was given multiple chances by the server to get his act together.  I seem to recall how this started as he caught trying to fish people from DU,  then disrespected an BCMD,  and finally threw a fit as he was removed which resulted in this happening.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

c99ccbdd022f01d5bdead3de036959e9_2.png
https://discord.com/channels/@me/697320932653662308/738626581815099423
@traditional

Now I recall I believe I was BCMD, we BLed for just being a toxic fuck. Along with trying to fish DU members.

Edited by Dennis
  • Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Classy. You're one of those traitorous ones and you don't seem to be any better than the others.

Toxic Fisher seems to be the common thing. Ain't I glad you skipped over all the gritty details as it's much funnier to watch other people grill you.

-1, maybe don't join dying fantasies next time :HYPERS:

• Funny 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Head Admin

@Conrad He might be banned from the forums lol.

Anyways -1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander