Bruise- Tusken Takedown

Name: Bruise

Who helped (If applicable): Dunc, Jake, Doc, Overlord

Summary of encounter: Representative Chi Tenero arrived on tatooine for a stop to refuel their vehicle when they were shot down by a bounty hunter. Some friendly tuskens took him in to try and heal him. While a bounty hunter ran to the ship and took a paper on hyperspace lanes. The hunter accidentally activated his comms informing other hunters of his plans. The tuskens helped the republic in the hunt for the man who shot tenero down. They found him interrogated him and left him to the tuskens who then dealt with him. The representative got medical help and was able to deliver the paper

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Forum Admin

8/10 veyr good passive rp, alot of things to do even with no combat which was super fun. maybe next time add abit more shooting

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

6/10 all round decent event/encounter to pass the time.

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

8/10

It wasn't amazing, but I did like how it was very RP heavy. The actors did well playing their roles, especially the Bounty Hunter. There was some player-created confusion at the end in regards to who got the papers but that wasn't your end. I have no complaints. You could've made us fight the Tuskens but you did not, you gave us a chance to be peaceful and we capitalized on it.

And again, loved the acting for the BH. Really felt like he was actually afraid of his life, which is very hard to come across in a server full of edgelords!

gj, gj

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC