Mason's Game Master application

MasonA

Name: Mason 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121089110

Current Staff Rank: Admin 

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes 

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1099:58:51.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8 / 10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the team as i believe i have very creative and well thought out plans for events and i think me being on the team would be very beneficial as it is another GM but also because i have many good ideas and could help those who are struggling or are new to the program. Alongside this i feel as if i am very restricted as a GH, as i have to rely on SA+ and GM to oversee or spawn my dupes, props in for me. This can make some of my events not have as much as i wanted in them but i have found my way around this and produced missions and events that are good quality. I will also utilise event server deployments so much more, and being GMT or Eastern time, i can host more events on downtime or when EST GM are not available to keep the server entertained. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not really for the team, but i think more props or things to work with because some events can be lacklustre or repetitive due to the same things being seen or used. 

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: - I am very sorry for cutting things out or blacking words out, but it is because i do not want the event to be spoiled due to it being the last one of a story that the 212th have enjoyed so, apologies. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UM5rOCMofadVVCa34-39zawr6RzoUYG1g0TRrkpNBgs/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

These were not events, but are a few of the docs for the other story line missions i did:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TyfDHcQMFReL3PyyuGM7qqMOzxQtYZj69LpyymieZ9Q/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REMFRq0C98H9OzH3Xs7kM0Cl53QDZnty0WW8CXjPhQI/edit

Edited by MasonA

Discord: Mason#2710

Gamehelper of the week, had already done multiple large scale events and deployments as a GH.

easiest decision +1

Edited by Nade Jones
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 has done great encounters and deployments 

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview!

Please contact me, or any GMO+ for your interview before 8/3/20 or your app will be denied.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker