[ACCEPTED] Magician's Staff Re Application

Magician

RP Name: 104th  Jedi Knight Sentinel Epsilon | 104th PFC Magician

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441332235

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: No time to get on.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team as I have plenty more time get on the server. Due to the Corona, I stay up pretty late so you can expect me to get on during the prime times. Lastly I've missed creating events and also helping out the Community as Staff. I usually get on around the dead hour of the server so I wish to entertain them with dupes/passive role play.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went pretty well, I was doing good as Staff and i was active. I made it all the way to Senior Admin and also a Game master which is pretty nice. I'm a pretty active staff before I left and You can expect me to still be active on the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand.

Note: If your curious my playtime is | 104th PFC Magician has played for 1655:33:35 |

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending