Holo (106)

Holo

Name: Holo

Who helped (If applicable): Shi

Event Name: 106

Summary of the story: A sith force ghost has entered a curse that makes anyone that looks at his face teleport to another realm where they must fight said sith to survive, 

What was the result of the event?: Honestly im not gonna sit here and cause drama but This event was a clusterfuck, Both because of the players and my own set up of the event

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

Autism made me do it.

3/10
That was very misleading and confusing no-one had any idea what was going on and oyu was cloaking and nocliping through walls and calling it the force not vey well thought out 

Edited by ThatWasntMe

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

Forum Admin

5/10 i didnt really get it, no matter how you try and use an EJ that is noclipping and god mode going through walls to wherever they want and then start to kill people wont work. I like the crazy CT tho 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3/10 kinda meh, the clone EJ was kinda frusterating because when I tried to bind him he didnt counter roll, but he also wouldnt tell me he wasnt resisiting so I assumed he wasnt and told him to counter role and afterwards he said "Im just not gonna RP with you because of how you did that" and its dumb because he didnt tell me shit about not resisitng even though he needs to if im to think that.

Edited by PappaDunc
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

3/10 
Youve done this event like 4 times I feel like This one did end differently but its always force ghost cant be killed blah, Combat cloaking a couple of times, Not uncloaking when in front of masters/ RC overall just wasnt good
Your event job Went off on the players which is never okay