Holo - Felucia's Ending

Holo

Name: Holo

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: Felucia's Ending

Summary of the story: The felucia demi-god awakens for one last attack claiming many clone lives. eventually surrendering and being taken to the temple. The demi-god can die and come back as many times as he likes. However should he leave felucia he is mortal like anyone else. speaking with the jedi at the temple he arranged a request. a duel with cin drallig and himself. Ultimately him gaining the upper-hand however surrendering himself to the jedi, in a deathwish if you will, Knowing that the galaxy would soon be overcome by darkness. Not wishing to see if through

What was the result of the event?: The demi-god fuckin died i mean holy shit he literally got cut in half from the top down

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both RP and combat had a major role in this event

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

KrMCdFv.png

Mistakes were made

5/10 I 100% believe that there was good RP,  however, more than half of the server wasn't involved for whatever reason despite there being only 20 or 20 active online. More people could've involved. And the gimmick of the invincible demi-god was underwhelming and wasn't fun (at least from what I've heard" for the clones. Basically, it was mostly boring for the clones (except 21st)

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

10 out of fucking 10, I absolutely loved this, beautiful RP and really fun, I liked how this kind of pointed out how RP doesn't center itself around the base, because RP happens everywhere and ppl need to get it through to themselves that the event doesnt stop when the RP leaves felucia. but also this is probably my favorite several part event, I dont typically like them because they sort of tend to get drawn out too long but this was really good.

• Friendly 1
3 minutes ago, Johnson said:

5/10 I 100% believe that there was good RP,  however, more than half of the server wasn't involved for whatever reason despite there being only 20 or 20 active online. More people could've involved. And the gimmick of the invincible demi-god was underwhelming and wasn't fun (at least from what I've heard" for the clones. Basically, it was mostly boring for the clones (except 21st)

For the first half there were quite a lot of us doing senator shit which is why people weren't active. And a lot of clones still did stuff when we fought the zombies

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

so here's the thing for me personally, I talked about this in my reply but I'll just go more into it. RP doesn't revolve around the base, and it doesn't always revolve around the clones. I know this is jarring and from what I know its a bit controversial but just because the RP leaves base that does not mean that the RP is over and not everyone needs to be involved with RP all the time