Cronis' SoltutionX

Cronis

6/10 I liked the ability to set up our own defenses, but I think having a GH or two to assist with spawning would've made the event more engaging. There were many periods of time where some areas just didn't have anything to do. The droids' health was good though, and the RP from the event jobs was nice.

• Friendly 1

hi.

7/10 cool idea to set up our own defences, a bunch of rp went on but only a select few could partake 

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Fyi said:

6/10 I liked the ability to set up our own defenses, but I think having a GH or two to assist with spawning would've made the event more engaging. There were many periods of time where some areas just didn't have anything to do. The droids' health was good though, and the RP from the event jobs was nice.

I did not expect for my helper to go afk so I did have to pick up the slack on that so I do apologize for that one. And I am working on doing more rp heavy events so this was a good test. 

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Just now, Midlife said:

6/10 The CT's were not showing any respect at all and Multiple people were spawn killed during the event. But overall it was not bad 

The CTs being rude was part of the event. That shouldn't affect how you rate the event imo

• Agree 2

hi.

6/10. Story is good, but the event overall lacked more combat, especially the difficulty. I liked the droids pushing up which was great, but next time make it more difficult please. But there were some complications you couldn't fully control such as the lag and people crashing, so its not really a big problem. 

• Friendly 1