The Silly Odd Stars

Jagger

Jagger's Roleplay Log 2

21 BBY, Month 7 | Centaxday, 12th Rotation | 07:00 - 327th Star Corps Bunks

"I'm telling you sir! - I just happened to stumble upon these pictures and thought it would be best kept safe from malicious eyes..." Zahariel pats his safe which is latched onto the wall next to his bed bunk, his face full of expression and a tint of blush. "... In my safe! That's why it's called a safe Bly; BECAUSE IT'S SAFE!" The Battalion Commander withheld his stern and merciless death-glare; the other troops didn't dare swing their glance anywhere near that corner of the room where Bly stands menacingly upon the newly promoted Commander. "Well...," Bly groaned with a breathly, heavy undertone, "We can ask Aalya Secura herself; see if she thinks these pictures of her are so safe under your care, Commander Zahariel. You know how your reputation precedes you." Bly looks at Zahariel with furrowed eyebrows, as he glances over to the Tano poster; to which Zahariel's gaze follows. "You talked yourself out of that, but I don't think you'll talk your way out of this one." Zahariel lets out a depressing sigh, muttering, "The things I do to protect my Jedi... nobody understands." From across the bunks, two of the troopers - Sparks and Noodless - snicker at their berated commander. "500 credits says the Commander gets some new holes in his armor... with him still in it..." Sparks comments to Noodless. They continue to laugh, but Zahariel silently accepts the harassment. As he shuffles back his picture collection, an odd knocking is heard at the door.

It is followed by a hefty, rough drill sergeant-like voice - "COOOOMAAAANDER ODDBALL REQUESTING PERMISSION TO EEEENTAR!"

To Zahariel's relief, Oddball knocks on the door to free him from the embarrassing atmosphere. He hasn't seen his good friend Oddball in awhile, so he promptly heads for the door and welcomes him in. "Oddball! Good to see you brother!" They exchange a brotherly hug; Zahariel is near tears for he is happy that his friend is saving him from his sorrow. "I haven't seen you in awhile. What have you been up to?" Oddball strolls in, grabbing some coffee on the way in. "Well first off; Congratulations on your promotion to Commander! When I came back onto the ship and I heard about your promotion, I came here as quickly as I could, haha! Ah... so where have been my friend, was delivering supplies to Ryloth. Even since the battle of Ryloth and the liberation of their people, they've been working with the republic to rebuild their planet and fight against the CIS. Got to meet a lot of those beautiful twin-tails; I recall this one twi'lek girl... I'm forgetting the name... I think it started with an N...? Nori? Nou? Nelissi? Ugh, my damn head can't remember." Oddball takes a sip of his freshly brewed coffee, pausing for a long moment as he stares at the ceiling. "Nope! Still don't remember. Oh well." Zahariel smirks at his friend's silly attempt to recall the girl's name. "I bet it'll come to you one day Oddball. Come; take a seat!"

Oddball is introduced to the rest of the 327th; Sparks, (He made explicitly clear that he was indeed, NOT the stoned one) Noodless, Bly, and some more - too many to name. They welcomed Oddball as if it was his own battalion. For a battalion that was deployed on the outer rims alot and rumored to be brutal, there was a lot of warmth and hearth to be received. (Well, emphasis on warmth... Bly may have cooked up Oddball a bit with some of his flamethrower action after Oddball made a joke about Bly. Note to self; never make fun of Bly.) The men chatted with each other, covering many topics such as joint training operations, battalion problems, inside jokes, funny stories; a wholesome gathering of brothers. "...And that's when I said; 'Droid and scrap pile? I can't tell the difference! Haha!" Sparks was brought to tears when Arkansas made the joke. "By the stars!... You're too funny! If only you were as good of a shot as you were a joker!" Sparks jabbed at Arkansas, who at first was offended and ready to but, but quickly stood down when the ARC trooper Sparks began to sit up. "Ah... well boys, I think I overstayed my welcome. I have matters to attend to. I'll see you brothers around!" Oddball excused himself from the table, placing his mug in the sink on his way out. The 327th boys waved at Oddball as he exited the bunks. "Come around anytime, Odds!" Zahariel shouted. "Wait... what happened to the 'ball' part, Zahariel?" Noodless asked confusingly.

Immediately, Zahariel grew a smug, bantha dung-eating grin. "Oh trust me, he doesn't have..." The 327th bunks once again roared in laughter, with Oddball now too far away outside the bunks to notice the comment. 

...Or was he?

/// END LOG

Edited by Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

20 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

why is everyone doin this now?

You know it's bad when someone asks "why people are roleplaying" on a roleplay forum.

Seriously though, it shocks me that people don't even attempt to roleplay on a roleplay server and it's by far one of my biggest problems with this community, as well as communication.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Just now, Jagger said:

You know it's bad when someone asks "why people are roleplaying" on a roleplay forum.

Seriously though, it shocks me that people don't even attempt to roleplay on a roleplay server and it's by far one of my biggest problems with this community, as well as communication.

yeah i have ideas for roleplay but from past experiences i always end up not doing them for fear ill get myself or others in trouble

5 hours ago, Cabrera said:

Yo oddball this is Boil, it’s nice that you meant one of the twilieks Nuna. She is a good girl

Thought it would be a nice touch!

• Agree 1