Wren’s Umbaran Captai

Name: Wren
Who Helped: Oxiclightining
Summary Of encounter: An Umbaran Captain Stoke intel of a hyper space lane that leads to republic controlled planets in the outter rim he crashed his ship on Felucia and he went to the base and the CIS tracked his ship and went to attack the base unfortunately lost the battle.the captain was then taken in a laat to a different planet but little did they know the pilot was a disguised commando this will lead on to part 2 soon after naval finds out laat codes were not registered.
KrMCdFv.png

• Agree 1

Aye I'm in 212th!

We did our best :EZ:

10-10

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

4/10

Little to no interaction with the event job is the primary reason for this. Sure, we put him in carbonite eventually, but before that he seemed to have the motor skills of a legless duck and the linguistic skills of Gordon Freeman. Obviously not trashing on the actor playing the Umbaran Captain as I don't expect an Oscar-winning performance, but the least he could do was interact with us at all... or, you know, listen to us and not casually stroll through a warzone when we save him.

You had a few instances of spawns being underground and let me be clear on one more thing: T-21's don't make events harder. They just make them more annoying. I don't think you GMs/EMs realize how shitty it is to go against. Those things melt you in a single clip that the NPC can fire! The more you use cheesy tactics to inflate difficulty like that, the more people are just going to throw their bodies at objectives because they know they're going to die anyway.

I can't complain too much about player choice as you were given a lot of crazy scenarios (i.e. the carbonite and my team mate dying like a mental patient when trying to cheese the droids) and reacted accordingly. But also don't expect for us to fall for a Commando disguised as a Clone after warning us of it happening beforehand in a mission briefing. Unless your intent was to reward those who paid attention in the mission briefing? If so, it may be the single most genius thing in this event. Reward astute players and build a cohesive story.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC