Staff App #2 After thoughts AKA Stalling so i dont have to do chores

so i recently posted my second staff app and it got denied. But i did read some of the comments giving me suggestions. Im not going to name names but im just going to comment on the comments and ask what was the reason behind those and hwo can i better improve my ingame actions and staff app in the future.

1:Not active enough:please dont use this as a reason to -1 my apps i have this thing called a circle made by disney (look it up then clear your search history) that limits the amount of time i can spend online even as im writing this that time is going down. i get TWO hours per day once thats up my internet shuts down and i have to ask for more time. Alsoi have high schools and on top of the circle my parents are strictish when it come to time.

2:Mingeing:i thought i was doing a good  job not minging could u tell me how i could improve?

3:admin aboose:thats a joke i would never aboose anyone  without reason (such as minge,orAOS or someone calling me Monty Mole) and if i do im more then willing to take any punishments givin

4:responsability:i can be responsable if i want to however i appretiate your concern that i might crack i under staff dutys and if that happens ill resign

thats about it plz give feed back :)