Croissant's resignation

Nuoc

Name: Croissant

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129358430

Staff Rank: Admin

Were you VIP: VIP

Date: 21ieme Juin 2020

Reason for leaving: Though my time on this server has brought me a lot of joy, I have finally come to the decision to step down from my positions. I have recently been just getting burn't out and with things coming up like official visits and stuff, I cannot really give the attention I want to the staff team and to RANCOR. It's been fun y'all and I wish you all the best!

Farewells: 

@Maddox07 Once again, thank you for making my first days on this server such a fun time, I hope to play with you after you're done Bootcamp

@Bruise Keep up your hard work, with you work ethic, you can one day go far not just on this server, but in life

@Tio Still waiting for her snap... All jokes aside, love you man. You're a positive person to hang around and I hope we can hop on valorent some time

@Spite Worst arsenal player to grace planet earth.

@MidlifeLove you man, you're a nice positive person to hang around, hope we stay in touch after this

@Atomic Too bad we couldn't have been Echo and Fives together

I will genuinely miss this server and I will hop on from time to time. I would also like to thank y'all for making my time on this server a splendid one. I wish y'all best on your future endeavors and have a good one lads.

Banned

Resignation logged, thank you for your service. :)

r4ymo.gif