Inosuke - Mauldalorian Mayhem

Name: Inosuke

Who Helped:  Lix, Snadvich, Marshh, Guac, Fister, Kirito

Summary Of encounter: Maul, Garr Saxon and Mauldalorians infiltrated the base to get intel on where Obi Wan Kenobi was, they went to Tython to search, however, the Mauldalorians had suffered casualties, Garr Saxon had escaped, the jedi had captured Maul, however, when he was on the ship, the ship was shot down, and Maul escaped.

New rating format:

Hm7CwcgjW4W3yUPTQKbHQeSgxfXYHyi8csYRzVqh1u4PNBVgV00g-Wyoo5HnNBj-gtrRzCGQ1tCFyB5SkDdRFS-iOjKGzdvc3n7A9zikTzo6qZWSCoBI6JfFRyON__bQogFZQdyL

• Winner 1

7/10 FINALLY LORE CHARACTERS! Fun event, good to see someone using Tython and giving Jedi some action on their planet, My only complaint is that damn Maul force leaped and really just made a wild goose chase.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 hours ago, XGears said:

7/10 FINALLY LORE CHARACTERS! Fun event, good to see someone using Tython and giving Jedi some action on their planet, My only complaint is that damn Maul force leaped and really just made a wild goose chase.

So the whole plan was for me and gar to escape and call it good there, but he ended getting captured and I decided to go and rescue him to end the event, ran into Jedi before him and we tried to leave in the LAAT but I couldn't get in and they eventually crashed lol

So we decided to go with the flow and allow you guys to kinda RP, in lore maul would've even thought of talking unless he already had told you before so all I said was I was looking for Kenobi lol

I tried so fucking hard to get away but couldnt, so I forced leaped around until we had an idea of what to do

Also @Reaper fuck whirlwind