Bleach - The Stronghold

Bleach

Name: Bleach

Who helped (If applicable): Wolfro and Cale/Chill

Event Name: The Stronghold

Summary of the story:  212th, 501st, 104th and 41st are deployed to an outer rim world and is tasked with destroying a CIS Stronghold located somewhere on the map, but before they can take on the stronghold they must find each set of Comms arrays which will also be scattered out in the map, Once they take down these Comms arrays they will not be able to comms in for backup, They must breach through a raysheild to gain access to the main CIS stronghold. The Republic find a way inside the Stronghold and take control of the Base thus ending the CIS's reign of terror on this outer rim planet. 

What was the result of the event?:  CIS Defeated and Republic gets this Outer rim planet back!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

4/4 Good Event gave us a good challenge with the droids and nice flying :)

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

3/4 what jake said

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2/4 Not your best work. The droids were challenging, but the map was HUGE and there were definitely better choices. The lag was a bit iffy and the RP that happened was lackluster, and didn't really impact the deployment. I'd like to see the information that's contained in consoles benefit us more.

• Agree 1

hi.

2/4 I couldn't tell where anything was cause there just wasn't anything to base it off tbh.

The droids were insanely difficult and there was like 60 trillion droid pods and I had to destroy them all and I hated it 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~