Qal-Operation Roggwart Shield

Qal

These are required for all events.
You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.
You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"
If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR
Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: 
    Qal-21stNC BCMD Bacara
Who helped (If applicable):
    GHs - Bruise, Gadget, Croissant, Prince, Day/Kufu,
    VIPs- Thedween, Jack
Event Name:
    Operation Roggwart Shield
Summary of the story:
    The Republic have Acted upon Intelligence Gathered in the Field. The the CIS are Planning to Take the System of Vandor-1 for its Resorces. Our Command has Decided that the Navy will establish a post on the System before we can lose it to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Post is being set up by the Navy as a Counter Attack, aswell as rally the Civilian populace & Ask for there Support (Resources). The CIS Attacked Imidiatly after the Establishment of the New Forward Operating Position, Launching a Ground Invasion.
What was the result of the event?:    
    The Republic has Setup the Base on the Planet, & have Secured a Deal with the Village to Supply the Republic. 
    The CIS Invastion started… The Republic had held out for some time, Calling in Air Support & Ultimately the New Base was Taken Out. We had to emergency Evac as much Personnel as we could. Only Admiral Yularen, General A'Sharad Hett, and Commando Sergeant Darman made it to the Evac Point…
    The CIS Have won this Battle, and the Town Deal is no longer Visable…
Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:
    This was a Roleplay Oriented Event, that has an Action 

*Extra Information*
    Thank Freck for Helping me Coordinate this… HE Chose what Battalions to bring with him.  We debated about the Rules 1 Life ETC. In the End 1 Life was Decided with RP Veives, I made the Rules too. 

I HOPE That the CIS wasnt too over Powered. You Cripled them with the Lander being Destroyed however that only got rid of their Armor. B1’s and B2’s were already deployed on Ground.

Voltures - I will admit First time with the AI Vehicle Spawner SHould have spaced the Respawn out More

B2s- They had 1 Rocket per respawn and Had to RUN From there respawns... to get to ya.

ALSO I informed Freck (AKA Command) That you had to HOLD Out till 4:00PM EST
The Republic Didnt win every Battle - Some were doomed to fail - Did you have Fun is my Only Question?
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAR Ratting Format:
Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]
Story: [Rating] - [Reason]
Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]
Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

2/4
Would have been higher if it wasn't for the constant respawn of the same 3 B2's doing the same things.
Here is my feedback:
- B2's constantly coming back spamming Rockets after being slaughtered by the AT-TE countless times.
- No end in sight, we destroyed over a battalion of droids and vultures but they kept coming back.
- It seemed doom to fail. Regardless of anything we did.

- Enemy Forces appearing out of thin air was another thing, I really didn't see much MTT/Droid Dropship deploying them, just kinda POOF 20+ B1s or B2 Event Job runs in and jumps over gate. (Which is new I have never seen B2's jump and crouch to maneuver)

Finally, I will say the story line and stuff was pretty fun and I always like a 1 Life. Just keep in mind not to spam Vultures and Event Jobs that spam OP Rockets. Thanks for the invite.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

2/4
The Part 1 from yesterday went well. The passive RP was good.

Part 2's beginning was solid. Pretty much everything that Metro said above.
I love 1 life events, ever since I first joined the server 2 years ago. I appreciate you implementing 1 revive as well; keeps it immersive. But I just couldn't with the event jobs – it killed the experience for me. It felt like I was playing TDM in a match of CoD with the Super Battle Droid. 

Thank you for the event.