Keo - The Mining Guild Investigation

Name: Keo 

Who helped (If applicable): Levii, James, Omalic, Tucker, Jack, Kelso

Event Name: The Mining Guild Investigation

Summary of the story: There was a mining guild which a republic informant thought was up to no good. After the republic deployed to mustafar they interacted with many different things in order to find clues about their secret operation. It turned out the guild was trading Rhydonium with the CIS and was working with them. There were countless object with textscreens which allowed the clones to search for clues and interact with their surroundings

What was the result of the event?: Clones captured the staff, interrogated them, and sent them off to Coruscant for their crimes.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: EXTREMELY Role Play Oriented

P.S. I hope you guys enjoyed this event at least some what. All the passive RP made this take much longer for me to set up and execute than I thought it would. (About 3 hours LOL) Very special thanks to Omalic for helping me the whole time with everything

3/4, great story and organization of Event Jobs. The roleplay was good especially the idea of interacting with different objects. However, at the end it was a bit dragged and not a lot of battalions were included but it is understandable. Nevertheless, it was still a good event.

• Agree 1