Dark Secret - Talon

Talonn

Name: Talon

Who helped (If applicable): Rickle, Coil, Jack, Camm, James, Mantis, Guac

Event Name: Dark Secret

Summary of the story: A desolate village was paid by the CIS to test a bio weapon on captured commando troopers, all of them were found dead, and the bioweapon found by the CIS was also located.

What was the result of the event?: The clones shut down the operation and found all of the missing clone commandos.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Meant to be RP with shoot'em up at the end.

1/4 Deployed the wrong battalions for an investigation rp should of deployed CG, SO BDE or SO. and you just cut out rp i did because it dident go how you wanted it to go so over all good event for the wrong people and cuting out rp you dont like 

5 minutes ago, Harte said:

1/4 Deployed the wrong battalions for an investigation rp should of deployed CG, SO BDE or SO. and you just cut out rp i did because it dident go how you wanted it to go so over all good event for the wrong people and cuting out rp you dont like 

I appreciate the feedback. I deployed 212th because, I knew since they were an attack battalion they didn't get much passive role play events, so I gave them one.  I also deployed them in role playing reasons to protect the negotiators, 104th. I deployed you guys because 104th specialize in negotiations, and I thought that might have come into play during the event, which in some minor cases it did. Though I appreciate the feedback once again and hope that didn't ruin the event for you! <3

Forum Admin

4/4 Bro ur shit is amazing like usual

Edited by xX_Mosby_Xx

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3