Holocron Thieves Part 2

Levii

Name:Levii

Who helped (If applicable):Rickle, Coil, Glaz, Guac, Razer

Event Name:Holocron Theives Part 2

Summary of the story: 2 stih tried to infiltrate the temple while the CIS attacked the base. They traced the signal to mustafar, executed the sith, went to dagobah, killed more sith, went to illum where they saw the fall out between Jaber and dooku, finally they found a holocron they previously had and a message left by jabber

What was the result of the event?: CIS no longer provide aid to Jaber for his attacks and they are down to 3 holocrons.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Meant to be RP with shootemup but became shoot em up with some RP. 

4/4 Good Event, Well planned

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

3.5/4 Nice event for people to go to multiple planets but during a small part of the event base was left with nothing for awhile and that kinda bored some people along with the amount of droids spawned could be a little less cause it was a bit chaotic. Overall great event and I hope to see more from you!

Just now, Hurricane Dog said:

3.5/4 Nice event for people to go to multiple planets but during a small part of the event base was left with nothing for awhile and that kinda bored some people along with the amount of droids spawned could be a little less cause it was a bit chaotic. Overall great event and I hope to see more from you!

thanks for the cristicism, always hard to balance between too little and too many, One point I crashed so the GH did go a bit over on commandos

• Agree 1