Mupiov's Staff Application

Mupiov

RP Name: RC 07 Delta Squad MK Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216282049

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): First, I would like everyone to keep an open mind. I know, I haven't played on this server as many of the other people who apply. And while I do believe that the current staff is doing an absolutely amazing job balancing their ability to RP with their duties as staff, I also believe that everyone needs a break sometime. I have served on many servers in the past, ranging from new servers to old communities. And while people in this community don't quite know me yet as it hasn't been long since I joined - I am trying myself to create a positive impact for those in the community. Lastly, through giving me a chance at this I think that I can prove myself rather quickly as a respectable member of staff and of the community as a whole.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I started playing GMOD a few years ago, and I quickly became absorbed with the game. So much so that I got burnt out (after about 3.5k hours) and took a break from it. A few weeks ago I came back and stumbled upon this great community and began racking up hours once more.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Over the several years I have played, I have gained about 3.5k hours on my old account and 300 on my newer account. Roughly 3k hours of these were spent looking over communities as an admin. I can only recall but a few of the communities I *was* apart of. I am well versed in ULX and know it like the back of my hand.