Mandatory Debrief Rule

Fenrir

Name: Fenrir

RP Rank: 21stKU Commander Keller

Suggestion: Implement server rule in reference to Mandatory Debrief. The current rule making people leave a training or tryouts to show up to a Debrief is just as disrespectful if not more so than someone actively avoiding DB. You are saying that your time is more important than all the hours that people have dedicated towards being able to qualify for a specific position. KU for example requires literal hours of prep from the prospective attendee just to get their requirements and THEN 2-3 hours of doing the tryout itself. This is just KU but I know other units have similar things. Keeping the new rule as it is will destroy people's will to come on server and do things, it is disrespectful to the player base and should be changed. My following implementation would be sufficient to maintain the respect that should be afforded to all members of the Synergy Servers

Implementation: Add the following rule under debrief section.
-All troops are required to report to Mandatory Debrief. Exceptions include:
                           -Active Tryouts/Training 
                           -Staff duties
                           -Training a Clone Cadet

I will note that I love this server. I have put in 1.5k+ hours of ACTIVE time on and an ass load of money. I literally only what would benefit the player base that I enjoy wholeheartedly.

Edited by Keller-Fenrir
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder

No, Denied, 

If a commanding officer says "MANDATORY DEBRIEF" that means " MANDATORY" stop what you're doing and go to it. Do not be disrespectful.
It's not the servers fault your tryouts take 9000000 years. Be respectful to your commanding officer.

By definition, it would be fail-rp for you NOT to show up to a mandatory debrief.

Debriefs are typically short, get over it.

To clarify, [This is not a new rule, it has always been a rule that mandatory briefings are mandatory]. Players decided to be disrespectful and disregard the rule. CG/TG have full authority to arrest individuals who decide to think otherwise.

Note: you can simply just pause your tryouts..

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4
  • Retired Founder

Also clarifying, training a CC and urgent Staff Duties are definite exceptions to the mandatory debrief. These are things that should be dealt with ASAP, whereas a tryout can be paused and picked up again afterwards.

• Agree 2