Andrei's Ban

Andrei

RP Name: Andrei

steam ID:STEAM_0:0:158402199
Date of Ban: 10/7/2017
Length of Ban: 7 Days
Offense: Apparently "being racist"
Banned By: Cin Drallig
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: This is what happen. I was going through the bunks, I see in comms that it says funeral, i go into their bunk to see what happened, I say "which nigga died?", I get arrested and admin come to me, He tells me that i'm being racist and that it was my last warning (even though I got on the server about 5 minutes ago at the time), I apologize and tell him that its just a figure of speech and that im not saying it with a hard "R" but saying "nigga" which means friend, all the people in the jail with me agree with me and tell him that, after that he bans me for 7 days 
Evidence to support your claims: I didnt mean anything racist, I meant it as "who died" but they didnt understand that and thought that I was minging, I played on many starwarsRP servers like IceFuse and SuperiorServers and no one cared when I said it, If you guys unban me, ill promise that I wont say it again. Thanks for Reading :)

Screenshot (5).png

3 hours ago, Andrei said:

Like I said up there, I was explaining to you what it meant since you thought that i was racism, also I was talking to the other people

Unfortunately, we don't really care about your reasoning behind the use of the word. We enforce a zero tolerance policy on our server regarding any forms of racism especially including your word choice.

Unfortunately at this time, we have decided to deny your appeal due to lack of evidence,

as well as the fact that we have a ZERO TOLERANCE for racism. 

Take this time to improve yourself, and learn from your mistakes.