Fives/Echo Hair || Yularen out of Command

• Retired Founder

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 1 - This is annoying to not be able to use these models with their proper working hair, but the hair can be removed and their heads can be used without hair.

Evidence (if you can): 

27e67195f74ece6e0754ba66b5aa56e6.png.74a7b2acb6cfb5de258119b79a5221cb.pngc5077de5593dcf76b3629a7e5d521af1.png.06f4574f41f158e7179320de08aba11d.png

Description of the bug: Fives (left) and Echo (right) have missing textures as hair.

How can we recreate it: N/A - Issue with model textures.

P.S. I went to the liberty of using an addon extractor and extracted the workshop addon that these models originated from to look into the potential issue for this, there are separate model files for the clone hair that may have been missed when porting these across into our packs.

==========================================================================================

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 1 - Yularen is in the wrong section and his pay is higher than a normal BCMD, however this doesn't hinder anyone in terms of playing on the server.

Evidence (if you can): 

spacer.png

Description of the bug: Yularen is in the wrong section in the F4 menu.

How can we recreate it: N/A - Issue with job location.

@Forseen The hair is a very simple fix i even know how to do it basically you either go into unity or blender depends on witch one you want to use all you really need is the model base and to remodel the hair so it has all the correct files or you could just repack it with the correct files. Do you have the model file?

Edited by DracoOdinson
  • Retired Founder
10 minutes ago, DracoOdinson said:

@Forseen The hair is a very simple fix i even know how to do it basically you either go into unity or blender depends on witch one you want to use all you really need is the model base and to remodel the hair so it has all the correct files or you could just repack it with the correct files. Do you have the model file?

The files are already attached but since the files aren't in our content pack they're missing textures, Square should already have the files, if not I can supply them to him!

• 5 months later...

These bugs are no longer an issue as Echo and Five's hair are completely fine now!

Yularen has also been moved to the "Operations" tab and has a pay of 800 credits which is 100 less of a Regimental Commander. If the current Yularen has a problem with their pay they may suggest an upgrade/downgrade in the Server Suggestions area.

//Locking

//Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 9 months later...