Synyster’s LOA [5/20-6/3][COMPLETE]

Name: Synyster

Staff Rank: SA

SteamID: Can’t get it (see reason section)

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): 2 weeks, 5/20-6/3

Reason: Literally a day after I got staff my PC fell down a flight of stairs (was moving it from my room upstairs to my gaming room downstairs and some dogs decided to jump on me and down it went), and it ended up getting literally Destroyed. The only salvageable parts were the CPU and the fan so I need to basically build a new PC. 

should take a max of a month, but I’ll start with 2 weeks  

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: yee yee

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Banned

LOA logged, @ me when you have returned. 

r4ymo.gif

• 3 weeks later...

@Qal

shit, Was gonna update it yesterday but forgot (I’m out of town). 

I ordered the parts and the majority of them should be here in a week, build time might take another week at most so am I able to extend this LOA by another couple weekS? (to 6/23 to be exact)

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Your LOA has been logged as completed.

If this is an error and you require more time, please contact a Head Admin or Director immediately.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMPLETED