Bruise- The Refugees Death

Bruise

Name: Bruise

Who helped (If applicable): Blank , Glaz, Owin

Event Name: The refugees death

Summary of the story: CG and 21st deployed to assist in the destruction of a CIS refugee ship that was believed to be lost in space. When they entered they discovered the death of scientists and refugees due to a virus created by the CIS. The virus created mutant zombies that they had to battle.They found data on the virus and logs from the passengers. Eventually they retreated to MHB after killing two infected civillians. Another showed up and was hostile and attacked the troops. They crashed the ship into the planet and left.

What was the result of the event?: They escaped the virus with data

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Overall: 4/4 - This is not the best event I have done, but it has done some amazing things, and made me and my team work together and it was fun. It allowed us to laugh, and never feel bored. I hope we see more events like this, because I never felt constricted, It was us choosing our path we do our objective. We decided how we would destory the ship, concequenses and all. Good work.

Story: 3/4 - The reason why I give it a 3 instead of a 4 is because most of the things going on, we had little knowledge of what was exactly going on, but we went along with it and was enjoyable to just destroy the zombies. It gave us a good objective and made us work for it, that is what the marines need.

Execution: 4/4 - Good implimentation of the rush towards the end with the running of the sun, to the smooth walking around the ship looking for clues. It was a good flow of speed and care at the appropriate times. It gave a good feel to how a mission should be like.

Game Mechanics: 4/4 - It was a simple mission, but it allowed us to do what we wanted to do, while we roamed, we had interactions with zombies at critical points and was fun.