Black Staff Application

Black

RP Name: TR 2ndAC SGT2 Black/ Jedi Youngling Black (can be changed)

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rysieqq/ 

Timezone: West

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason why i want be administrator is i really like community and i like playing on this server. i am helpful to new members of our community. I'm Calm and always when someone needs help or CC needs training i am trying to find time for it. For me administrator is not only rank. This is big responsibility. For me this community is Large family to which i would like to join. There is no many admins in UK time (from this what i know) so i am writing this pass beacuse i want help UK admins. I want help with whitelisting and Help people if they are stucked

Tell us a little about yourself (6 sentence minimum): I'm 15 years old player which loves Star Wars RP and making friends in this server. From 10 years i am big Star Wars fan. I respect every single player. I am Helpful and brave. I like speaking with other guys and helping them with their problems. I like hosting tryouts, training. I have a sense of humor and i really like jokes. If someone has a problem i am always trying to help him. You can always bring me to CC.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i was admin on many minecraft servers. I was admin on them for 2 years. I know part of commands

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

7 hours ago, Tony said:

black please change your name, there is a major in the 104th named black. Hes been here for about 6 and a half moths (counting icefuse)

I will change it today but now i am in school

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: