Why do People want to remove Naval

Hello this is Spaghetti. I am here because me and other people within Naval want to know the reasoning behind why people feel so strongly about removing naval. this post is not supposed to make any hostilities please keep it civil. we just want to know what legitimate criticisms people have.

8 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Hello this is Spaghetti. I am here because me and other people within Naval want to know the reasoning behind why people feel so strongly about removing naval. this post is not supposed to make any hostilities please keep it civil. we just want to know what legitimate criticisms people have.

I kinda wrote this like an ooga booga caveman but you get the point

A main reason I see is that they're inactive and so we couldn't rely on them for trainings.  Then some people don't like the fact it's rp only. Some others don't like how they take command during events. And some people just want to feel like they're making good change on the server 

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think it was a lack of strong leadership in prior navals and a lack of interaction with the server before. It seems to be changing now!
I know a lot of people feel strongly that the naval branch used to have minimal interaction and do not a whole lot.

It seems naval went from being good and respected, to bad and hated, but now it seems their starting to become respected again. 

• Agree 2

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Cause it rhymes with anal. But I’m all seriousness I’m not on the server anymore but I was with naval for a long time and it’s always been a lack of good leadership and etc from what the people above me have stated.

the most active I’ve probably seen it was Husky’s term with fizzik as his XO but that’s when they were just added.