In game compass seems to be messed up

Bug Type (Server:): addon glitch i think?

Severity level (1-3): 1, its still functional you just have to look at it differently

Evidence (if you can): will link screenshots later if needed but its pretty clear to see in game

Description of the bug: the compass bearings that point where youre looking are reversed from those on the compass itself. If i look direct North at bearing 0 and turn Northwest towards bearing 345 the bearings moving right from north start at 1, the reverse is true going left towards Northeast

How can we recreate it: get on the server and look at the compass. I've heard other people talking about it so im fairly certain its not a client side issue.
Not sure if this is something that can even be fixed within the server or if the addon is just broken at its source, but I figured itd be worth bringing to attention if it is able to be fixed on our end.

• 5 months later...

Seeing as I cannot recreate this bug I'm assuming the addon creator fixed it in an update, either that or it's a client side error. All bearings should be universal to everyone on the server however so this shouldn't be a big problem at all.

Thanks for bringing it up though and sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this report.

//Locking

//Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 9 months later...