Green Company Scout Sniper and ARF Loadouts

Slak

Name: Slak

RP Rank: Commander

Suggestion: Add the DC-15x to the ARF and the Scout Trooper Job and on the Scout Trooper job get rid of the DC-15x and add the DLT 19x to the Scout Sniper

Implementation: Changing the loadouts of both Scout Trooper and the ARF Troopers to follow ordinary lore.

Lore: For ARF Troopers are always supposed to be made for recon and infiltration and it would fit nice for a GC ARF to have a sniper since the EC ARF has one but the GC ARF doesn't. The Scout Sniper would obviously have a more distinctive sniper so it's not the same as the other jobs and Scout Snipers were obviously used to scout ahead and be on ridge lines checking areas before moving more forces and could use a different sniper that makes them different from other jobs.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: GC ARF: Add the DC-15x | GC Scout Sniper: get rid of DC-15x and add the DLT-19x

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots:  N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A 
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: GC ARF: rw_sw_dc15x | GC Scout Sniper: rw_sw_dlt19x

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Personally, I think the better option would be to remove GC ARF all together.

Before freaking about about some retard coming in and dunking on the suggestion, here are my reasons:

1. encourages people to want to stay in EC because that is where the ARF class is.

2. SS is dead because arf is just the superior class in every way. (better weapons)

3. GC is supposed to be the recon subunit of the battalion and regiment since it is under mechanized and keeping ARF exclusive to EC makes a bit more sense to me because as I stated in reason 1, it gives EC something special especially as the vehicle class of the battalion.

4. Bring back the previous specialization of 41st GC Support trooper because scouts are superior to ARFs. Scouts are essentially phase 2 ARFs.

-1 for at least an amendment of this suggestion

Edited by Egg
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
Head Admin

-1, Egg bring up good points.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Suggestion denied
3.) Lack of feedback, if there is a low amount of +1's and not alot of people back a suggestion. It will be denied.

//locked
//moved to denied

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist