Fenrir - Silent Night

Fenrir

Name: Fenrir

Who helped (If applicable): Hurricane, Levii

Event Name: Silent Night

Summary of the story: A Republic controlled world went silent days ago and a patrol was sent to find out what happened. The patrol ship found the planet was under CIS control. The Republic sent in 501st and 212th on a Blockade runner to get in contact with the Outpost that went dark. When they arrived they successfully cleared the outpost and linked up with a Naval Crewman that survived the previous attack, he then advised that any further air support would be unwise due to an ION Cannon. The Crewman also reported a CIS Lander off in the hills. The Republic was able to push to, and destroy, the ION cannon allowing for forward deployment of the forces. The Droid lander successfully destroyed by a strike team led by Commander Tano and while this operation was being done the remaining troopers retook the village and the mines were cleared. 

What was the result of the event?: A foothold was established on this planet and future deployment is possible

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em Up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Edited by Keller-Fenrir
Updated further descriptions
  • Agree 1

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

3/4 I think it was fine was kinda unsure what as happening at 1st but still went good! Also was unsure how the naval dude died, thought the FOB was secured but whatever :P 

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

4/4 was smooth! 

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

3/4 drodis were ok I felt like the droids hp was a little high I put at least 10 mags in on EJ and still not died, the wep does like 70dmg with 10 rounds per mag, so kinda seemed hard but maybe it was supposed to be that way!

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

4/4 solid event!

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

same 3/4? 

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

4/4 Was very good

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

I did not see any problems.