Jirachi's 187th BCMD Application

JirachiSirachi

Steam Name: Jirachi Likes Sirachi (Currently Jirachi likes Hollowachi, but going to change it back after Halloween is over with)

RP Name: GM 4thSRMO MAJ Jirachi/Temple Guard Padawan Mute

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:79708290

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 187th Battalion Commander

Experience: Have been a 187th for a long time, as well as an officer for other battalions in the past. I know the experience of being a commander as well as an officer. I joined the 187th as a PVT on icefuse, and rose through the ranks before I left the first time as a MAJ. After some time away from them, I came back and eventually rose to become one of their Commanders, a Rank that I feel like I earned due to my dedication to both the server and the battalion.

Why should you become a Commander?: I have always respected the 187th, and been proud to serve it, even when I was outside the battalion. I feel like I could help out a lot with making sure that the 187th, and as a member of the battalion, I know that I will be able to work with the 187th to make sure that the battalion runs smoothly. I guarantee that if I were to become the 187th commander, I would make sure that I am super active and making sure that the battalion runs smoothly. I would work with both the DEF Regimental Commander and other BCMDs to make sure that the 187th was not out of line. If chosen as BCMD, I would totally revamp the way the battalion is run. No more "minge" battalion Moniker. With me under the hood, I can guarantee that I will revamp the battalion's structure, and give it an actual purpose.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Knowing that there's not a lot of lore in the 187th, yes Lol. Besides the point, I feel that since 187th isn't persay a "lore" battalion, I feel there can be a bunch of potential for lore. With Mace Windu being the Jedi Master of the battalion, I would make sure that I would work with Mace Windu and other commanders to make sure that no lore is broken.

Availability: I am available Mondays all day, as well as Tuesday Evenings, and Wednesday-Friday afternoons/evenings. Weekends are free, as long as I don't need to work on school. Outside school, I don't have anything else in life lol.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I've been playing off and on since the beginning, and have been playing SWRP since May in Icefuse. there was a small spike of inactivity as I was burned out, but I try to actively play on the server whenever I can

Do you have a microphone?: I do, and I like to use it on my clone. I recently bought a Turtlebeach Recon 60x, and they're really good.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: The first thing I want to work on is the fact that many people consider the 187th as a "Minge Battalion." I know that many people leave in the past due to this, and other disagreements. I hope that I could first reconcile with those that left the 187th due to disagreements, and always welcome them back into the battalion. Secondly, as the 187th BATT CMD, I would ensure that activity would be improved, without the risk of mingeiness being in play. Thirdly, I would make sure that the 187th would have fun in the battalion, and would talk with other battalions to make sure that everything is running smoothly between the 187th and the respective battalions. I feel that there have been some bumps in the past and I would make sure to take care of these things, and make things run smoothly. I have seen how GM run their battalion, and I would love to implement something similar.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes, I understand that I have been inactive in the past like I have said before, and I would .like to apologize for that, but as a Battalion Commander, I know that inactivity would not be acceptable. I feel like if given the chance, I would have the initiative to take care of anything that might be thrown at me, and prove to both the community and the battalion that I mean serious business. If for some reason my activity becomes a question, I always welcome people to talk to me to make sure that that concern is fixed before it escalates. I am a team player in both real life and in the server, and I always want to make sure that the 187th can achieve greatness under me.