Eduji's AOS Experiment

So, I was just screwing around on the server, waiting for something to happen, when suddenly I got an idea. I though, "what would happen if I AOS myself for a false AOS?" The original AOS would be false, since I had never done a False AOS, but that would make the AOS valid because that would be the false AOS that I did... But then, that would make it no longer a false AOS, which would mean I never broke the rule.... etc, etc. Besides breaking the system in this way, by calling an AOS on myself, I was calling an AOS on someone of the same rank as myself, which isn't allowed (I think), and I'm pretty sure you can't even call and AOS on yourself in the first place. So, in short, I broke the AOS system in like three ways - and evidentally, doing so results in an AOS (the reason for which was "false AOS). Was my thought process and reasoning valid? Was the arrest even valid? Will I ever stop being such a shitty Commander? Find out next time on DragonBall Z!

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Eduji said:

So, I was just screwing around on the server, waiting for something to happen, when suddenly I got an idea. I though, "what would happen if I AOS myself for a false AOS?" The original AOS would be false, since I had never done a False AOS, but that would make the AOS valid because that would be the false AOS that I did... But then, that would make it no longer a false AOS, which would mean I never broke the rule.... etc, etc. Besides breaking the system in this way, by calling an AOS on myself, I was calling an AOS on someone of the same rank as myself, which isn't allowed (I think), and I'm pretty sure you can't even call and AOS on yourself in the first place. So, in short, I broke the AOS system in like three ways - and evidentally, doing so results in an AOS (the reason for which was "false AOS). Was my thought process and reasoning valid? Was the arrest even valid? Will I ever stop being such a shitty Commander? Find out next time on DragonBall Z!

my brain hurts