The Perfect Plan

Event Idea by: NootNoot
Link to the original idea:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:NootNoot

Who helped (If applicable):Reaper l James l Moon

Event Name:The Perfect Plan

Summary of the story:Tactical Droid with republic intel attacks anaxes with its " perfect plan " but fails to calculate the boarding expertise of the Galactic  Marines

What was the result of the event?:CIS Attack Failed Republic Victory

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Shoot Em Up

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

1/4

Like c'mon  the Commando Droid events with 20 firgates spawn with a over load of drop pods spawning droids on people events are getting old at this point.

Please don't do these events back to back for god sake ithink it could've been better and know it could've and add some type of RP or soemthing a little twist to it too spice things up.

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Slak said:

1/4

Like c'mon  the Commando Droid events with 20 firgates spawn with a over load of drop pods spawning droids on people events are getting old at this point.

Please don't do these events back to back for god sake ithink it could've been better and know it could've and add some type of RP or soemthing a little twist to it too spice things up.

Thanks for the feedback but then again this was mainly just to give everyone something to do if you say it could've been better please say how so i can improve instead of just mocking <3

5 minutes ago, Matt_ said:

I wasnt really there for most of it but 2/4, I mean more comms RP and maybe have a purpose when you caved in temple as it was kinda dull and nothing happened

The event Job blew up temple whilst telling me tad bit late so i was not able to do much my apologies

5 minutes ago, Spite_Slays said:

2/4 Drop pods dont have infinite droids and frigates dont have infinite drop pods. The game got really laggy. Not bad story-wise, but how did the CIS get from Anaxes to the temple on Coruscant?

Correct they dont have infinite but they have multiple.They are called droid dispensers

Edited by NootNoot
Fixed last reason

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png