Public Council Records for 10/04/17

PUBLIC COUNCIL RECORDS FOR 10/04/2017

Set up trials for the next week (Mace will do attendance during this time)

Suggestions for changes in the Order. (EO)

Jedi Generals+ can use a pistol (not dual DC-17) if it makes sense RP wise, it's a last resort, and the Game Master agrees (meaning the Game Master must spawn it in for you. No perma weapons). - Chumbus (Dargon's amendment) Passed

Allow Cin Drallig to go back as a CG Jedi Temporarily to get CG off it’s back. -Halpert - Failed

New rule document Ginyu, Koval, Weeaboo, Chumbus, CMO, and I (may have forgot a few people.) wrote. This document is formatted better than the previous one, written some of the rules, and added some. - Dargon https://docs.google.com/document/d/16KCxaLh95Ule7fVTAL7xu-wkNZSHSZIScavjX8I2TUU/edit?usp=sharing - Passed

Jedi Master Fisto being able to use his other bodygroup whenever- Flynn - Passed

Allow Yarael Poof to use Combustion http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Combustion - Chumbus - Tabled until next Council

Removing Low Council and just having High Council. Mandatory for all Master+ to attend. Master+ may bring up suggestions, however Jedi Commander+ may vote.- Dargon/Weeaboo/Ginyu

Plo Koon for Yellow Lightsaber  - Llama - Passed

Recommendations for promotion/demotion/removal (EO)

Pure/Serra T H I C C for Master - Chumbus - Passed

Commander Reports (EO)

Named Master Promotions. (EO)

Jocasta Nu (Jedi General+) - NONE

Anakin Skywalker - Llama

Open Floor PTS. (EO)

if force combustion was to be added it would have to be for everyone... and is almost impossible to track who uses it if there are multiple jedi in an area... isnt in the servr for a reason im sure if that gets taken to joah it would instantly get shot down

4 hours ago, Dargon said:

Allow Yarael Poof to use Combustion http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Combustion - Chumbus - Tabled until next Council

47 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

if force combustion was to be added

I don't know what Joah would say about this, but I can tell you right now I would immediately deny this. Perhaps there is a place for this in the future, however it really does not have much of a place on the server except to minge or generally cause a lot of accidental RDM. At the moment without logs there is zero chance I would allow this to happen. Maybe if logs were implemented there is a possibility, albeit a very small one, but as it stands definitely not. I'm not even sure when the logs do get added if they can track this.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I don't know what Joah would say about this, but I can tell you right now I would immediately deny this. Perhaps there is a place for this in the future, however it really does not have much of a place on the server except to minge or generally cause a lot of accidental RDM. At the moment without logs there is zero chance I would allow this to happen. Maybe if logs were implemented there is a possibility, albeit a very small one, but as it stands definitely not. I'm not even sure when the logs do get added if they can track this.

It's not going to be added. The Council already spoke with him.

As well about the rules I intended the document to be public. (Like I kinda gave the link right in the records xd)

Edited by Dargon
3 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Yes, I know. I meant it needed to be updated in the forum post in the "Critical Information" section and in the official Server Rules which Llama took care of.

When the saber systems are eventually upgraded to Wiltos, everyone can get a custom saber with custom force powers depending on their specialization, rank, or named character status. Then maybe Poof can use combustion and be held accountable if he minges with it.

17 minutes ago, Evan said:

When the saber systems are eventually upgraded to Wiltos, everyone can get a custom saber with custom force powers depending on their specialization, rank, or named character status. Then maybe Poof can use combustion and be held accountable if he minges with it.

Pretty sure we'll have it when similar to King David comes out.