Riptide's Staff Application

Riptide

RP Name: GM 4thSRSL SGM Riptide

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68311852

Timezone: Central Time (Texas) 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

To be perfectly honest with you, i originally came onto Synergy to minge around and mess with people. Over time I've connected with many people throughout the server and found myself becoming attached to the server and the community within it. The true person i can give full credit to for pushing me to become serious and pushing me to better myself for the server is Oxen or the current Commander Keller. As i have risen through the ranks I've realized I need to be able to become a pillar of strength and self-control not only for my battalion but for those all around the server and to any new people that join the server. I understand that my original reasons for joining the server are less than honorable but i still feel that i can prove myself to the people of Synergy and help add my efforts to a bigger cause and offering all i can to help develop a welcoming community that can bring in more people. Over time during my stay on Synergy i have seen  both sides of the server, from the great such as when we were all excited for finally getting an event server and loving it to the minges and the horrible things people have said and done in the cc room. The more that I see the good the more i can not tolerate the bad. I understand fully that there is not always a staff member to handle every tiny little situation or altercation, but i feel that if i can do something to help i can and will help those that truly wish to come into the server and have fun! 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My background isn't too interesting, I'm mostly a computer technician but i also do draw and dabble into voice acting. I've spent about 5 years working retail and food service so i do have a great amount of patience for new people trying to learn. Most of my gaming experience is from tight formed teams from league of legends to Overwatch, often times helping lead teams into small tier tournaments. I'm also a huge retro game collector and fan of older games. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

My previous experience is as a Rust server admin and running a league of legends tournament, managing a 20+ person staff and pulling in 100 people for teams and competing.  

• Agree 1

Sorry I'm going to be netural. I say this because when I was your SC MAJ You lost your temper and gunned down a guy that was spamming the elevator. Mabey you changed. I don't know

Edited by Kip
1 hour ago, Kip said:

Sorry I'm going to be netural. I say this because when I was your SC MAJ You lost your temper and gunned down a guy that was spamming the elevator. Mabey you changed. I don't know

Um I was never in Shadow Company, when i first joined i was a 101st then a CG where i went to SGT1 then Keller requited me for GM, ive been with the GM ever since. 

12 hours ago, Riptide said:

Um I was never in Shadow Company, when i first joined i was a 101st then a CG where i went to SGT1 then Keller requited me for GM, ive been with the GM ever since. 

Did you not tell me yesterday your garet?

1 hour ago, Ryx said:

It’s really fucking rude to assume who someone is. By the way +1

I didn't assume.. I asked and I thought he said yes in game yesterday. 

Besides that. I guess I don't know you so I'm going to remain netural.good luck.

9 hours ago, Kip said:

I didn't assume.. I asked and I thought he said yes in game yesterday. 

Besides that. I guess I don't know you so I'm going to remain netural.good luck.

Don't worry too much about it Kip, and i apologize for any confusion and thank you