Crys/Ruzom Staff Application

Ruzom

(Had posted this in the wrong forum section)

RP Name: Crys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71745133

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): For starters I wish to be an administrator to work towards vet status. Too many times have I wanted to do custom sims based off my own developed program in CSR. But without building privilages or the ability to spawn in dupes, it becomes difficult. I also have had trouble in the past where I had no admins to whitelist so I hope to fill those gaps and move forward. This is a great server with great people. I believe I can be of great help to the server seeing as I am active during the hours that most staff and players alike aren’t (12-4 am EST is the timeframe I am referring to). You will see no disrespect and maturity will be shown. Even if I am declined this server will still be my one and only stop for entertainment and enjoyment.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I work for a living. But even so it does not limit my ability to be active. I am active 6 days a week for atleast 2 hours minimum per day. On average though it’s about 4-5 hours. My brother is someone you guys may know, Ryx of shadow company. I joined slightly before him. I would also like to mention that even while I am at work I still am active on discord’s and if needed I can hop on Teamspeak through my phone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? The only type of staff experience I have is that I help run a few medium sized gaming discord channels.