Dennis' Staff Re-app Pt4 Electric Shuffle

Dennis

RP Name: Spec Reg CMD Dennis / Inquisitor Nuofinas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369 
VIP (Y/N): y
Timezone: CST
What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin x3 HA x1

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left due to IRL things and not being able to do stuff for staff 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: The current staff team in suffering and the Game Master program is dead and needs more Abeloth events and events in general. I'm back and ready to help the community to make staff great again. Let's be real a lot of the current staff members aren't doing what they should be and i'm here to set a good example. It's time for more events and people to have fun again. 

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 I guess it is time for mine now

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1