RP Name: Waffe
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:163823423
Date of Ban: 10/3/17
Length of Ban: 4 Days
Offense: Racism
Banned By: RC 09 Omega LEAD Niner Skirata
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 
Accidentally pressed "T" instead of "Y" to chat, forgetting that i had the keybind. Completely unintentional and did not mean anything it said. I apologize if I've hurt/offended anyone and did not mean it. I have deleted the keybind and you will not see any more immature behavior from me in the future.
Evidence to support your claims: screenshot attached

20171003180757_1.jpg

From the word "again" I'm assuming this is not the first time. The expletives you have in the bind are zero tolerance, and usually warrant a full week ban. You should not have anything bound, especially near your chat keys, that could risk you getting banned. Considering this has already happened once, and you should have learned from your mistakes, I believe this ban should remain as it is.

I'll wait to see some feedback before deciding on this.

45 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

From the word "again" I'm assuming this is not the first time. The expletives you have in the bind are zero tolerance, and usually warrant a full week ban. You should not have anything bound, especially near your chat keys, that could risk you getting banned. Considering this has already happened once, and you should have learned from your mistakes, I believe this ban should remain as it is.

I'll wait to see some feedback before deciding on this.

No he put it in the accepted section and i had told him where to properly put it

i am the one who banned him and had a sit with him about it and he seemed completely honest about it and was not negative and was only understanding of it... he was banned for it being a zero tolerance Policy but told him that he can appeal it and a HA+ would look over it and decide upon it... like i said and how i had the sit with him it seemed like legitimate mistake from another server he had played on... it was not spammed but only hit once like a mistaken bind press

50 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

No he put it in the accepted section and i had told him where to properly put it

i am the one who banned him and had a sit with him about it and he seemed completely honest about it and was not negative and was only understanding of it... he was banned for it being a zero tolerance Policy but told him that he can appeal it and a HA+ would look over it and decide upon it... like i said and how i had the sit with him it seemed like legitimate mistake from another server he had played on... it was not spammed but only hit once like a mistaken bind press

I see.. well then perhaps the ban can be lifted but I would recommend the bind be removed.

• Agree 1