Matt's Staff Application

Matt

RP Name: TR 2ndAC IT HTL 2ndLT Matt/Jedi P Healer/ENG PO3 Matt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144387460

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: The reason why I want to be a administrator because I really enjoy the Community and how it runs. When I came to this sever the people were so kind and nice I decided to make my home. And also the idea being part of this community, but has not only a player but a family, makes me very in lighten to join the staff team and i always like to help as many people as I possibly can in anyway and not that many admins or on in the uk time so I want to help people out when there's not that many admins on and I want to help with the whitelisting and I could help players with mostly any problems that they might encounter.

Tell us a little about yourself (6 sentence minimum): I'm 14 year old teenager who spend his time playing star wars RP and making friend on them. When I was a kid I enjoy the star war series and becoming a nerd over star wars. And i'm told i'm a very nice person that respect everyone listen to them very carefully so that I can understand different side of everyone stories. And i'm am a anime nerd and i'm not afraid to admit it either because I was told people like you for who you are but not if you try to be someone else. And I am very loyal to a server for a long time unless people start to become dicks and other shit like that(most likely never gonna happen cause the admins are strict with people) and like I said before I loved watching Star Wars when I was a little and I still do watch it(it's fucking amazing) and I am a very nice guy but I'm also strict with some people that minge but I like to talk to them first and ask them what's the actual point in minging I like to proceed in some things like kicking them and I always loved trying people out and when I'm on I always help people and I try to go to the CC's as much as possible but I get beat to  and ps if you need me to train a cc either bring me on the second call in case I don't see it in chat or if I do I will try to go straight away 

Do you have staff on any other sever: yes a two severs  that shut down because it didn't get to many people on it. I was a super admin on it and on the second one I was an admin

So that's my staff app, I hope you enjoy looking into and thank you for your time

Edited by Matt
Adding more stuff and detail
5 hours ago, Matt said:

because I was told people like you for who you are but not if you try to be someone else.

+/- you're cool, but you gotta follow format.

I've seen you a little bit around the ship, and I've talked to you a few times, seem like a pretty cool guy.

EDIT : 

"Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):"

Did you just delete that part and make 3 sentences instead? what happened there.

Edited by Bbstine
Instructing of format.

On 02/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, Bbstine said:

+/- you're cool, but you gotta follow format.

I've seen you a little bit around the ship, and I've talked to you a few times, seem like a pretty cool guy.

EDIT : 

"Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):"

Did you just delete that part and make 3 sentences instead? what happened there.

Fixed it I thought it was still 3 sentences sorry dude @Bbstine

Edited by Matt

BIG FAT +1!

Matt is one of the most dedicated 212th members, I'm sure he will work hard for the server as well! Best of luck my dude!

-212th Attack Battalion Commander CC-2224 "Cody" (in lore a marshal commander of the 7th sky corps that is part of the 3rd system army)/BlackMamba

Just now, Matt said:

I don't really know what you mean by follow the format cause I have @Ryx

You didn’t type 6 sentences out for why you want to be an administrator. I want to know more about what you hope to do and why you want to be an admin.