AAR - Infiltrating Nar Shadaa

Name: Neptune

Who helped (If applicable): Noot

Event Name: Infiltrating Nar Shadaa

Summary of the story: the 212th were sent to Nar Shadaa after rumors of the Hutts supplying the CIS weaponry and drugs were found. They moved in tried to get any information possible. Captain Gregor tried to pose as a bodyguard but was found out which lead to the club being put on high alert. The guards called for reinforcements and the troopers in disguise attempted negotiations but ended up laying siege to the base to save Captain Gregor.

What was the result of the event?: The Hutt was forcing his bodyguard to kill the dudes even though they were heavily outnumbered so the guard killed the Hutt and the guard was sent to prison and the club was destroyed. The informant was found out, captured and killed. One of the people LTC Fyi met helped them out and allowed them to borrow a Mon Cala cruiser for exfil.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: more Role play

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

3/4 The mission made it difficult sometimes to tell what was going on, but the actual things that happened were great. Loved the atmosphere, loved the characters, the mission was great. It's just sad that we didn't complete it.

hi.

41 minutes ago, spicynomad said:

3/4. Great take on roleplay. Sometimes not a clear pathing of what should happen, but regardless. Great event.

Well thats the point, the path doesn't need to be clear all the time, for this event you had to explore and use RP for your advantage (i.e Talk to the locals) 

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com