CWRP - Ping's Suggestion for a Map Change

Ping

Banned

Name: Ping

RP Rank: KI, CPL

Suggestion: Change the Map to anything else except for Endor

Implementation: We should change maps back to anaxes because I myself and what I have heard from multiple people that we crash on this map more than enough times to be aggravated. This has happened to my 4 times in the last weeks and I have had to restart my computer, validate my files, or uninstall my my game and reinstall it to have the game to work properly on the server.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1829795551
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Ping
I had to add my jedi rank as well

-1 for this reason only Anaxis is Broken atm from what the owners said and thus we phisicly cant go back to it cause the props are missing from the map if the map gets fixed or when the Coruscant underworld map gets done then we will swich or if the Venetor map gets accepted but we removed the anaxis map due to it being broken

-1 We just got onto endor. Give it some time before making a suggestion immedietly. Also, Anaxes is broken

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 ya babies Endor is fine, all your going to do is complain about anaxes and how boring it is. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

-1 that is a nah from me