[CW] Moist's Ban Appeal

Name: Moist

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97014536

Ban Reason: EA NITRP BB Noble

DOB:  3/19/20

Length of Ban: 5 days

Staff Members Involved: Tup

Reason you should accept appeal: I feel that in the way I was treated was unnecessary and cruel under the staff member of whom I didn't even get to consult before they had banned me on the spot. I had been arrested for not following orders that of which was given to me by an Officer in the Base Operators. Instead of Tup asking me about the situation he had pulled me and my 2 other clones assigned with the task to the brig and banned me. I feel that instead of me actually explaining the situation that he would disregard anything I said and went straight to banning us. In his defense he told us to stay away but the mission given to us was to watch-over a droid with a lightsaber inside of the base. As the droid walked over to Tup and his battalion in a line we quickly tried to explain why we were there and give him proper reason. Instead of listening to our words he decided we would both be AOS'd and me banned. I personally feel I should be given a chance to speak for myself before given this type of treatment therefor I believe I should be unbanned. 

Evidence to support: Sadly I have no evidence to support myself as I didn't think it would escalate to a ban so quickly.

Edited by MiserlyMist815

I'm going to set the record straight right now.   I was following him and several others with the following names:

Nitro,  RoundHouseKick,  DaveFromWalmart, and finally, Porpllini.

I started following after seeing in our staff chat that they were causing issues right as I loaded into the server.  Tup was watching as well and @Tyennoch was listening in as well after getting home from work.   Tyennoch was the one who told Tup to ban him as well.  Anyone who I tag in here are witnesses to the fact. 

Let's go over what I saw from this group, and this is pretty much out of order and an general idea of what happened:

- You and your friends constantly disrespecting 104th by calling them furries.   It all started with a guy in wolfpack with you and the others running around him calling him a furry several times, then I later saw you guys just mocking them by making barking noises. 

- Constant ERP

- Planning MRDMing and having @Knox constantly ping staff about it because he heard it.

- Planning to break into the brig and bust your friends out.  I had @Bro sit in brig because of it SEVERAL TIMES.   

- Constantly trying to GTA vehicles.  It got to a point where I sat in brig and heard you discuss it with the other AND me warning staff via Staff Chat to make sure they hop in vehicles as they spawn them.

- Constantly going into Medbay and being told to leave and not leaving. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

I’d like to counter a few of your points due to the fact that

1. You have no proof I did any of this.

2. I never planned to break into anywhere or even took any type of vehicle but I will admit we had gone into the Medbay as we were told about a medical tryout same with 2 other clones that were near me.

3. I believe the fellows you are talking about are the 2 other clone privates who were around me but in no way correlating to me at all. 

4. More of a counter arguement even if I had been arrested for trespassing 1 of my 2 arrests was deemed a False Arrest therefor even if my 3rd arrest should also be false. I feel that I only had 1 actual arrest before being banned. 

I can go further but if I knew I had to have a camera rolling to prove my innocence I would have I did do a small amount of those things what made me mad was that instead of being a proper staff member and listening to both sides you decided to jump the gun to ban me so that you wouldn’t have to talk to me about what happened.

Trespassing multiple times after being warned as wel as disobeying orders from the ATK REG. Chat spam/ mic spam. And just overall no intent to role play. I banned you under orders of a Head Admin. Simple as that. 

Man Of The Past

• Retired Founder
1 hour ago, MiserlyMist815 said:

1. You have no proof I did any of this.

Seeing as though he's a staff member dealing with a situation and the situation was seen by one of our Head Administrators, it is up to you to provide proof that this didn't happen.

You where in your cell spamming tickets to staff. As well as staff dis/ battalion dis/ and player dis. I don’t know what else you want me to add. You where apart of a minge group that got banned. There’s no more to it. You broke rules and these are the consequences. You where warned by myself and other staff members before your ban and we came to you and explained why you where going to be banned 

Man Of The Past

1 hour ago, MiserlyMist815 said:

I can go further but if I knew I had to have a camera rolling to prove my innocence I would have I did do a small amount of those things what made me mad was that instead of being a proper staff member and listening to both sides you decided to jump the gun to ban me so that you wouldn’t have to talk to me about what happened.

I already said I would’ve had something going if I knew I was going to be brought to a ban at that point. 

I’d also like to add the only somewhat of a warning I’d gotten from a staff member was to change my name from Moistness to Moist in the middle of the base otherwise I wasn’t pulled aside or talked to in anyway before that.

6 minutes ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

You where warned by myself and other staff members before your ban and we came to you and explained why you where going to be banned 

Thus this is a complete lie, what had happened was you pulled me into a cell and told me I was getting banned.

Edited by MiserlyMist815
Puttin in a comma

Alright. I don’t really know how to tell you this for a 3rd time but you had banned me before I could get any evidence so bravo on you. You and me both know that I won’t be able to get anything due to what you read above. If I’m being honest at this point I feel I should get 1 more shot to prove I’m not what you are saying I am.