Punda's Battle of Umbara

Panda

Name: Punda

Event Name: Battle of Umbara

Summary of the story: Basically everything that happened in the story ARC, the main scenes at least

What was the result of the event?: Krell was killed, republic took the capital and evacced

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: Mainly RP, but also shoot em up

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 amazing besides punda voice being cringy

The Good

• Good choice of map, probably as close as you could get to Umbara with the selection we have right now

• Lots of action for everyone on the 501st side. Everyone got some sort of action and was actively engaged in the event

• Excellent use of props to imitate the feel of Umbara. Rocks, Spider Droids, Ray Shields, the FOB, it was all well constructed and helped with the immersion.

The Bad

• The pacing of the event (from the perspective of the event jobs) was abysmal. Everyone who was originally a 212th trooper was waiting upwards of an hour for any sort of action. Yes, I know it’s not entirely your fault, due to the meetings, but I’ll touch on that in the next point.

• The time slot you chose to do the event in wasn’t the best, as we had to pause the event twice for both a Trainer and a Gamemaker meeting. I would suggest planning around the meetings better next time.

Overall

It was enjoyable for the short time I got to participate in it, but I don’t feel like I can personally give it a +1 from the role that I had in the event. So I’m going to say

Neutral

(Love you dad <3)

Edited by Baxter
  • Agree 1