Synergy Youtube Channel Proposition

So let's face it the server isnt doing amazing right now when it comes to players and instead of complaining about that im here to propose a solution. I feel like to get more players we need solid advertising for the server and instead of spending countless dollars buying add slots on google why not make an official Synergy Youtube channel, it could be ran by members of the community or founders doesnt really matter and content could be posted of exiting going ons on the server to intrest people in playing. its just a thought but i think it might work if @Joah wants to give it a try

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

• Retired Founder

To be honest, I'm not willing to put in that work. I'm working on a massive update at the moment alongside zim with the Jedi. Hopefully this will address this issue. Along with the serverbox overall needing a desperate upgrade that I am still waiting on.

• Agree 1

To showcase good content etc for the server it takes a lot of time to edit those types of videos anyway, you wouldn't want to drop shit content that reflects sub par gameplay of synegry.

Ontop of that, viewership on garrys mod has dropped, the games nearly 16 years old lmao

• Informative 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed