Dunkel's staff applacation

RP Name:TR 91st MED Light LT Dunkel

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87317586

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to put everything i have to support the server with what I've experienced and learned from other admin's on the server and give the extra helping hand and to also learn to be a admin.With what i experienced on the server in the past there's been people who only want to harass the server and kill the fun for other players i only wish to help the server and do my hardest and more to stop those type's of people before they go too far.To me i feel useless when it come's to wanting to stopping the people who want to wast the admin's time and ruin the fun for player's. I've seen that this community and the staff are wonderful in many ways and kind to other's with that said i want to help that type of community and give it my all to make there position as admin's easier than it already is even if it's a little help for them i still want to help with my best ability.   

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Brandon Perez at the moment i'm not in school got a lot of free time to kill for a long time and i want to spend it right previously in the past about 4 or 5 years i played on 3 different star war's Serious Role-play server's being 41st in one,187th in another and i don't remember the last one sorry.but from all that i'm a pretty nice guy but i wont hesitate to put my foot down to those who need a kick to learn. I also Love Shadow's and Dark place's.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do not but i wish to gain the experience and learn as much as i can plus more thank you.